Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good Times

Apropos of nothing, I came across some black and white photos from my honeymoon and decided, on this rainy afternoon, to share them with you and take a brief pause from writing about how not to kill yourself whilst using a pressure canner. 
Inside the Coliseum, in Rome. 
At Parc de la Vilette, in the suburbs of Paris. 
A Japanese garden in Monaco. 
In an exotic cactus garden, high above Monaco. 
Outside the famous gelateria Giolotti, where Gregory Peck took Audrey Hepburn in "Roman Holiday." 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I`m heading to Paris!

Anonymous said...

Roman Holiday!!!???How about just A HOLIDAY!!!!!!That's what I'm talking about! You kinda look like Audrey. OH YEA!!!


MOM

Anonymous said...

let's turn a temporary blind eye to the state of the economy, pack our bags and head off to europe! tomorrow!

Emily said...

Nic pics! I love black and white so much more than color!